Say bye to zoom dates and hi to face to face dates! When covid striked those looking for a significant other had to face the challenge of long-distance dating (which we all know sucked) but those days are long gone. However, this brings back the stress of picking an appropriate outfit.
Tips to find an amazing outfit.
- Feel comfortable. Putting yourself through the uncomfortable experience of wearing something that doesn’t feel pleasant is not worth it, I swear. Your date will be able to tell those are not the clothes you are really into and it might come off wrong since they may think you care a bit too much about looks. Instead, find something comfortable that makes you feel like the prettiest woman.
- Go for basics. If finding an outfit for a first date is something that stresses you out, don’t overthink it, go for something elementary. Remember that basic does not equal ugly and you can also look gorgeous with a black t-shirt and jeans.
- Use accessories. No matter how nice your outfit looks, it can definitely look better with the right accessories. We’ve all heard the “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off” quote but that is not always the case, I say before you leave the house add one thing, earrings, necklace, you call it.
- Take in consideration the location of the date. As silly as that sounds, not everyone dresses keeping in mind the site the date is taking place in. It is really important to dress appropriately, especially on a first date where you can get really nervous.
- Be yourself! I swear, you are just fine as you are. Don’t second-doubt yourself too much, just go out, and have a good time, if it doesn’t work, bad luck, you’ll meet someone else.
Stunning first date outfits ideas.
Finding an outfit is just a tedious task, but don’t worry, if you are clueless on what to wear on your first date, we’ve put up a list with a few ideas you might like or take in consideration.